- First export unnamed_25.bin from cv_1.img
- And then open AFS Explorer , go to View and select Zlib Manager
- Now change the Length to 16
- Click on load sections from file..
- select the unnamed_25.bin
- Now click on ZLIB and then click on Unpack , save the file as unnamed_25.hex , don't close the ZLIB Manager
- Now open this file with my tool:
- Now Select Team and select new slot for that team. Click 'OK'
- Now go back to zlib manager , click on ZLIB and then click on compress
- now select unnamed_25.hex (the file that you have edited with my tool)
- Click on Save sections to file , save file as unnamed_25.bin
- import it back to cv_1.img and have a fun.
COPIA Y PEGA ESTA NOTICIA EN TU BLOG O WEB SITE!