Supports: PES 2011 demo, 1.0, 1.01, 1.02 and 1.03 game versions.
The following modules are included:
- afs2fs: manage your BINs in folders – simple and easy, multiple roots supported
- speeder: adjust the game speed to your liking
- sides: freely select sides in cup and league competition
- lodmixer: fine-tune the visual presentation of the game
- kserv: (1st and 2nd kits only): organize kits for teams in GDB
- fserv: faceserver. Give every player his own face/hair
Kitserver 11.1.1 includes a couple of small updates:
- faceserver: improved the time of startup map-check. Also added option to disable that map-check at the start of the game (see documentation on how to do it) – this could be useful for patchmakers who want to include large faceserver map with their patch.
- config.exe: fixed GUI bug, where “Game Speed” trackbar control wasn’t drawing properly
COPIA Y PEGA ESTA NOTICIA EN TU BLOG O WEB SITE!