Nuevo en 6.6.0:
- AFS2FS module (same functionality as in Kitserver 7 and 8, but with multiple roots support)
- kits support for licensed/unlicensed (including \'Other C\') teams. Kit format: paletted or truecolor (PNG or BMP). HD-kits supported.
- 3rd,4th,etc. (extra) kits selection using \'1\' and \'2\' buttons (for both players and gk)
- kit parts mixing is possible, and also no shared palette headache.
- all kit attributes supported (model, collar, number/name placement). New attribute: \'shirt.number.location\' to set where number on the front of the shirt (for national teams) appears: center or topright.
- Faceserver (with hairserver)
- Bootserver (unlimited amount of boots: each player can get its own)
- LODmixer (LODs, camera-fix, aspect ratio correction, attendance settings, etc.)
- Stadium Server
- AFS2FS (with multiple roots support)
- gamepad/keyboard hotkeys support
COPIA Y PEGA ESTA NOTICIA EN TU BLOG O WEB SITE!