helki's PES5 Xbox-Patch

Moderador: Moderadores

Seguidores: drfreeman, massi10

Notapor helki » Jue Jun 08, 2006 6:25 pm

helki's World Cup Patch
Germany 2006

DOWNLOAD: The Pirate Bay

DOWNLOAD: FileFront

This Patch is 100% compatibly with the K_Patch-Serie and naturally with my v-series. The Patch was conceived however in such a way, that it should function also with other patchs. But however the settled default.xbe and the option file must to be installed!

The features:

All current teams & kits for the World Cup 2006

New boots:

Adidas 7406 - Adidas Predator Absolute White/Gold - Adidas Predator Absolute Black/Red - Adidas F50+ White/Blue - Nike AZT 90 Supremacy Blue - Nike Vapor III White/Gold - Nike AZT 90 III White/Black - Nike Tiempo Legend Silver - Nike Tiempo Legend Black - Adidas +F50 Tunit White - Puma King - Lotto Zhero Gravity

New balls:

Adidas Finale Blue - Adidas Teamgeist Fire - Nike Mercurial Vapor White/Ginger - Adidas Teamgeist Berlin - Adidas Teamgeist NavyWhite - Adidas Finale Red - Adidas Teamgeist White - Adidas Finale Orange (If it should snow nevertheless times surprisingly...)

The stadiums:

Training Ground - Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milan - Camp Nou, Barcelona - Arsenal Stadium, London - Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam - St. James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne - Stade Louis II, Monaco - Old Trafford, Manchester - FIFA World Cup Stadium Cologne - Estadio Alberto Jacinto Armando, Buenos Aires - FIFA World Cup Stadium Frankfurt - FIFA World Cup Stadium Hamburg - Lo Stadio Delle Alpi, Torino - Frankenstadion, Nuremberg - Estadio El Madrigal, Villarreal - Stamford Bridge, London - Anfield, Liverpool - Parc des Princes, Paris - Lokomotiv Stadion, Moscow - FIFA World Cup Stadium Dortmund - Stad de France, Paris - Celtic Park, Glasgow - FIFA World Cup Stadium Munich - City of Manchester Stadium, Manchester - Zentralstadion, Leipzig - Olympiastadion, Berlin - Estadio Municipal de Riazor, La Coruña - Estadio Mestalla, Valencia - FIFA World Cup Stadium Hanover - FIFA World Cup Stadium Gelsenkirchen - Estádio da Luz, Lisbon - Estádio do Dragão, Porto - Fritz-Walter-Stadion, Kaiserslautern - Borussia-Park, Mönchengladbach - Stade Gerland, Lyon

-New option file & default.xbe

Imagen
helki
Aficionado
Aficionado

Recibidos  : 0 gracias

Notapor dimekilled » Mié Jun 14, 2006 6:43 pm

helki, could you please update your patch for the new season 06-07 for all legues, i mean new kits for premiership and all the rest of the teams, i know it's a lot of work but nothing better than you to make the patch you' re the better one, your job rules!!!
Winning Eleven Mexico - http://wemexico.net
dimekilled
Utillero
Utillero

Notapor xtreme2001 » Dom Jul 02, 2006 3:46 am

One question plz:

when you install a patch, is neccesary to install previous versions, or the last version includes all changes of old patches?

By the way, someone could write a how-to instructions or an install tutorial for dummies :oops:

Ciao
xtreme2001
Aficionado
Aficionado

Notapor helki » Lun Jul 03, 2006 10:30 am

dimekilled escribió:helki, could you please update your patch for the new season 06-07 for all legues, i mean new kits for premiership and all the rest of the teams, i know it's a lot of work but nothing better than you to make the patch you' re the better one, your job rules!!!

Thank you, but I'm sorry the new season 06-07 only in PES6!
helki
Aficionado
Aficionado

Notapor helki » Lun Jul 03, 2006 10:32 am

xtreme2001 escribió:One question plz:

when you install a patch, is neccesary to install previous versions, or the last version includes all changes of old patches?

By the way, someone could write a how-to instructions or an install tutorial for dummies :oops:

Ciao

You need:

-v4.2 PAL or spanish
-World Cup Patch 2006
-World Cup Fix

Use the default.xbe of the WC patch and the option file of the WC fix.

Just install the included DKZ Studio and run the files one after another. That's all!
helki
Aficionado
Aficionado

Notapor dimekilled » Mié Jul 05, 2006 11:09 pm

ok tanx helki, no problem pal
Winning Eleven Mexico - http://wemexico.net
dimekilled
Utillero
Utillero

Notapor yodaargaez » Vie Jul 07, 2006 8:30 am

hola gente que usa este parche eh querido cambiar los bootpacks que trae el parche pero no encuentro como hacer cuando cambio me salen con puntitos y muy mal los colores ojala alguien sepa contestarme esta pregunta porque si me interesa mucho cambiar las botas

hi i want to change the bootpack from this patch but i dont know how i would apreciate if you can help because i really like this patch and just wanted to change the boots thanks
yodaargaez
Aficionado
Aficionado

Notapor israel10 » Sab Jul 08, 2006 10:21 pm

Helki. excelent patch. just what do i have to do to have my kits well placed cuz they are displaced... please help me
israel10
Aficionado
Aficionado

Notapor xtreme2001 » Vie Jul 14, 2006 12:46 am

Hi Helki:

I've seen on your web space at FileFront some files containing this name:

helkis.PES5.xp.v5...

Are you working in a new version of your patch? If that's true, what's new?

Thanks
xtreme2001
Aficionado
Aficionado

Notapor helki » Vie Jul 14, 2006 10:20 pm

Hi!

Please check the first post!
helki
Aficionado
Aficionado