project pes 2012 ps3 FULL vers 2.0

Todo sobre PES2012

Moderadores: Mod_PS3, Moderadores

project pes 2012 ps3 FULL vers 2.0

Notapor capitan marchisio » Sab Ene 11, 2014 4:31 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElsxSV9TuTk

new project PES 2012 PS3- Procedure fo pes 2012 ps3 version FULL 2.0
Step No. 1
For starters kit should include all of the teams in the championship . N.B.
All logos box ( kit) teams ( sovvrascrivi only ones you see that have nothing to do , for example, the kit bundesliga and seriw b , I hope you know them ) .

Step No. 2
It consists in the transfer of transfers ( most of the major teams have already entered ) . Trasferimanti missing the championship of the Premier League , npowerchampionship ( b English series ) and the other in Europe. For those going on the site goal.com with the google search you should find it easily.

Step No. 3
Creation of the faces of the missing players ( if there are missing players must create and insert them into changing players) . Clear well as Japanese players and players that now there are no more going to the edit- function game - changing players . For now, the most important type Sokratis Papastathopulos Borussia Dortmund that is not present etc. . then you 'll see .

I will send you a folder where I put the various sites within the search of the players ( the values ??of skill , the faces , and also football manager in case you can not find all the values ??of the skill of the players. 's Very useful . Finally, the FM converter (football manager) to PES 2012 PS3. If you do not understand something or that you have missed let me know. Thanks for your cooperation.
Hello ,
by Captain Marchisio
WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF EZIO56 AND BLINDBOHE
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION FOR EVEN Vassili87 WEBSITE OF PES 2012 PS3

boys wanted to inform you that we are working on a new patch (option file) to put just finished the transfer market. At the moment we are 3 if you want to add someone else to help us out as well write it here

ragazzi volevo informarvi che stiamo lavorando su una una nuova patch (option file)da mettere appunto finito il calciomercato . Al momento siamo in 3 se qualcun altro si volesse aggiungere per darci una mano lo scriva pure qui

option file pes 2012 ps3 FULL vers 2.0
I also found out:

PESGaming Forums(contact@pesgaming.com), Tuga Vicio.COM FORUM, PESFAN.it,PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite webmaster@pesfan.com,
Pesdesoccerworld foros

capitan marchisio,c.marchisio,c. marchisio
capitan marchisio
RecogePelotas
RecogePelotas

Recibidos  : 8 gracias

Volver a PES2012