Help first time patch and need some info : PES2018

• Patrocinios

Help first time patch and need some info

Todo sobre Edición en PES 2018

Moderadores: Moderadores, Mod_Xbox360

Help first time patch and need some info

Notapor panzer81 » Vie Ago 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Good morning everyone.
I bought Pes from a couple of days thanks to the summer discounts, I would like to install a patch but I have some doubts.
I state that I have already installed all the updates in game and the various dlc available. Now I would like to install a patch but I have some questions.

1) Are all patches compatible with the latest update? Do you have any advice? (I need only kits logos and names of the teams and players, choirs and others things do not interest me)
2) From what I see the only procedure is that half Horizon right? What are the risks? in the sense it is possible that the account is banned?
3) If I use an account offline only for pes is there a ban risk ? And in this case if I start pes with the "standard" account that I use for all games pes would be patched?

I put a translation with google (sorry I'im italian)
Buenos días a todos.
Compré Pes desde hace un par de días gracias a los descuentos de verano, me gustaría instalar un parche, pero tengo algunas dudas.
Declaro que ya he instalado todas las actualizaciones en el juego y los diversos discos dlc disponibles. Ahora me gustaría instalar un parche, pero tengo algunas preguntas.

1) ¿Todos los parches son compatibles con la última actualización? ¿Tienes algún consejo? (Solo necesito logotipos de kits y nombres de los equipos y jugadores, coros y otras cosas que no me interesan)
2) Por lo que veo, el único procedimiento es ese medio Horizonte, ¿verdad? ¿Cuáles son los riesgos? en el sentido de que es posible que la cuenta esté prohibida?
3) Si uso una cuenta fuera de línea solo para pes, ¿existe un riesgo de prohibición? Y en este caso, si empiezo con la cuenta "estándar" que uso para todos los juegos, ¿se repararía?
panzer81
Aficionado
Aficionado

Recibidos  : 0 gracias

Re: Help first time patch and need some info

Notapor lowrenzmusic » Dom Ago 05, 2018 6:57 pm

panzer81 escribió:Good morning everyone.
I bought Pes from a couple of days thanks to the summer discounts, I would like to install a patch but I have some doubts.
I state that I have already installed all the updates in game and the various dlc available. Now I would like to install a patch but I have some questions.

1) Are all patches compatible with the latest update? Do you have any advice? (I need only kits logos and names of the teams and players, choirs and others things do not interest me)
2) From what I see the only procedure is that half Horizon right? What are the risks? in the sense it is possible that the account is banned?
3) If I use an account offline only for pes is there a ban risk ? And in this case if I start pes with the "standard" account that I use for all games pes would be patched?

I put a translation with google (sorry I'im italian)
Buenos días a todos.
Compré Pes desde hace un par de días gracias a los descuentos de verano, me gustaría instalar un parche, pero tengo algunas dudas.
Declaro que ya he instalado todas las actualizaciones en el juego y los diversos discos dlc disponibles. Ahora me gustaría instalar un parche, pero tengo algunas preguntas.

1) ¿Todos los parches son compatibles con la última actualización? ¿Tienes algún consejo? (Solo necesito logotipos de kits y nombres de los equipos y jugadores, coros y otras cosas que no me interesan)
2) Por lo que veo, el único procedimiento es ese medio Horizonte, ¿verdad? ¿Cuáles son los riesgos? en el sentido de que es posible que la cuenta esté prohibida?
3) Si uso una cuenta fuera de línea solo para pes, ¿existe un riesgo de prohibición? Y en este caso, si empiezo con la cuenta "estándar" que uso para todos los juegos, ¿se repararía?

1) The majority of the patches are comaptible with the last Konami Update, but not everyone of them is compatible with the DLC 4.0.1
2) The only point that affects to a patch is that in almost all cases you can´t play online, but you are not going to get banned for using a patch offline.
3) You can install the patch in a different hard drive, i think that should solve the problem. BTW there's not so much online gaming in old gen at the moment and servers will be closed soon, i think
Imagen
lowrenzmusic
RecogePelotas
RecogePelotas

Recibidos  : 8 gracias

Notapor panzer81 » Lun Ago 13, 2018 9:28 am

I tried two separate patches but it seems like there are some problems, as it does not load the edit file.
I have two profiles, my xbox live and one created only for patches and inserted on a stick. Verifying the settings are both 1.5.02 and 4.01, but if I start the game with the live profile the game is updated, if I start with the offline profile for patches the game seems out of date (I have verified in both cases the Udinese , in one as coach there is Oddo in the other there is Tudor.What in the offline profile created do not load the dlc?
panzer81
Aficionado
Aficionado

Notapor lowrenzmusic » Lun Ago 13, 2018 7:26 pm

I think that you are having trouble with the DPFileList. When it loads the original one from the DLCs the other one is not read, so maybe you can't do both, i tried having various Edit files but not various DPFiles
Imagen
lowrenzmusic
RecogePelotas
RecogePelotas

Notapor panzer81 » Mar Ago 14, 2018 10:43 am

lowrenzmusic escribió:I think that you are having trouble with the DPFileList. When it loads the original one from the DLCs the other one is not read, so maybe you can't do both, i tried having various Edit files but not various DPFiles

So what can I do?
If I copy all files (also pes) on the pendrive and I overwrite dp list it works?
panzer81
Aficionado
Aficionado

Notapor lowrenzmusic » Mar Ago 14, 2018 7:14 pm

I think so but i am not sure. BTW servers are not going to be up for pes 2018 for so long from now so you can think on having installed only the patch
Imagen
lowrenzmusic
RecogePelotas
RecogePelotas

Volver a PES2018